Sunday, July 21, 2013

Academic and Personal Growth

The academic and personal growth I have gained from this trip is not measurable. 

I learned so much about Europe in so many ways that I could not have experienced in another matter.  Each country and city was so unique in it's geography, architecture, and music.  From big "K" to little "k", from Baroque to Renaissance, and from transportation to city layout my mind was blown with knowledge that I will forever remember.

As far as personal growth... wow.  I have no words to describe what an amazing experience the 37 days of traveling Europe were. 19 students, 13 cities, 7 countries, 3 professors, and over 5 weeks later, I came home with unforgettable memories. I could not have asked for a better group of people to travel Europe with. The journeys and memories of both laughter and tears we shared helped us to develop such a unique and irreplaceable bond. Getting home safely to America was definitely bittersweet. I miss Europe and my fellow European travelers already. "Prost" until next time, Europe. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment